Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KSUE2

Re: CBS Interactive charges, Roku says I have no subscriptions.

Jump to solution

@Okayfine wrote:

I have had a recurring charge since last November for "Roku for CBS Interactiv," $4.99 each. I went to cancel through my Roku account, but it says I have no active subscriptions. I am not subscribed to Paramount Plus in any capacity, and they don't even have a $4.99 tier, so I'm at a loss for what this could possibly be.

Do you have Paramount + ? Their bill says it's through CBS Interactives.

0 Kudos
vjgunkel59

Jump to solution

but wait, I have Paramount+ and getting charged by both CBS interactive AND Paramount P+. I'm charged twice and find myself unable to run this down.

0 Kudos
Natan-Roku
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @vjgunkel59, thanks for the post! We see that you have a question about your subscriptions. Let's look into this.
Double billing could be due to a subscription to Paramount+ being activated through a Roku device/account and another subscription being activated off-platform.
If you feel that this is not the case, please let us know by sending us a PM. We are here to help.

0 Kudos
brehagen

Jump to solution

Same problem, had to cancel credit card.

0 Kudos
Alex-Roku
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hey @brehagen, not knowing what you are being billed for is no fun but let's get to the bottom of this! We are gonna reach out to you privately to collect more information on these charges so we can investigate further. Please be on the lookout for a private message from us. 

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

I have the exact debits! No clue what it is, where or when I subscribed, and cannot cancel it!

Wow!

0 Kudos
Hector-Roku
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @StandswithFists, we appreciate you reaching out to The Roku Community about the debits you're receiving. No worries! This is something we can resolve for you after checking your account in our system. For us to look into this, we'll be reaching out to you through direct message. Please keep an eye on your inbox for us to help out.

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

I have the same problem with a monthly bill for CBS Interactive. No idea what that us. Roku search does not show any results, nor does it appear in my list of services or subscriptions.

0 Kudos
Joseph-Roku
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hey @jeffotheclown, thanks for reaching out about the charges that you've received. We know how disconcerting it is to be charged for something you don't recognize. We're here to help figure out what's going on.

We'll be sending a PM your way. Please keep an eye on your inbox for us to help further.

0 Kudos
Kayos0203
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Same issue and I’ve been getting charged over a year and can’t find how to cancel it. I can’t block thru my bank because it’ll block all Roku apps and I do have actual current subscriptions.  

0 Kudos