Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CBS Interactive charges, Roku says I have no subscriptions.

Jump to solution

We are having the same issue with being charged $4.99 with CBS interactive and paramount plus $4.99 as well. We have a subscription to paramount plus but nothing with cbs. 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

Re: CBS Interactive charges, Roku says I have no subscriptions.

Jump to solution

@chelseaboothe3 CBS interactive is likely Paramount+.  Login to your Roku account and go to  manage subscriptions. 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
21 REPLIES 21
RokuKarla
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hello @ericadouglurten

Thanks for the inquiry.

For further assistance with account and billing-related issues, please reach out to our Support team directly here.. Then select the 'Account, Payments & Subscription' option on the page. They are most suited to help you in this situation.

We hope it helps!

Regards,
Karla

0 Kudos
chelseaboothe3
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I am also getting charged for this and do not have this subscription.  I cannot figure how to cancel it

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Hi @chelseaboothe3

I hope you're doing well.

Please see @RokuKarla's post above. Our billing team is the best ones to help you with that matter. 

All the best,one
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
chelseaboothe3
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Thank you.  How do I get in touch with the billing team?

0 Kudos
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

@chelseaboothe3 CBS interactive is likely Paramount+.  Login to your Roku account and go to  manage subscriptions. 

0 Kudos
chelseaboothe3
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I don’t have any subscriptions. I have an outstanding ticket with roku to try and get this resolved.  This has been such a pain to get this fixed.  This seems very shady to have recurring charges when you do not have any subscriptions under your account…

K9kelsey

Jump to solution

I have the same issue.  $9.99 charge to Roku for CBS Interactive.  How do I resolve this?

RokuLianna
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @K9kelsey

Thank you for the inquiry!

For these issues, it may be more effective for you to get help from our billing team.
Please contact them directly through our Account-Billing Support page. Choose the options for "Account, payments & subscriptions" and they are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

We hope it helps!

Warm Regards,
Lianna

0 Kudos
jdb43

Jump to solution

Roku is Billing me twice for CBS Paramount+. Trying to contact support is a waste of time. Looks like my only solution is to unsubscribe and lose my money. I will no longer recomend ROKU.

0 Kudos