Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing. I am getting double billed

Jump to solution

Why are you double billing me. Two months in a row now. What the **bleep**. I have denied this charge for dec and jan

0 Kudos
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Billing. I am getting double billed

Jump to solution

Hi @420066,

Thanks for the post.

For these issues, it may be more effective for you to get help from our billing team.
Please contact them directly through our Account-Billing Support page. Choose the options for "Account, payments & subscriptions" and they are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

We appreciate your patience with this matter.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Greetings @Shakalpat3 

Welcome to the Roku Community and thanks for posting regarding your billing issue.

For account and billing related issues, please reach out to our Support team directly here for your 'Account, payments & subscriptions' issue. They will be able to further assist you.

If you have another inquiry or issue in the future, please don't hesitate posting in the Roku Community again.

Happy Streaming,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @420066,

Thanks for the post.

For these issues, it may be more effective for you to get help from our billing team.
Please contact them directly through our Account-Billing Support page. Choose the options for "Account, payments & subscriptions" and they are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

We appreciate your patience with this matter.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

@420066 I assume you have logged into your Roku account on a computer and checked your subscriptions.  If you have and no subscriptions are shown either you have a second Roku with another email or the charge is not from Roku.  More information may help us help you with your concern.  What are you being billed for??

0 Kudos
Shakalpat3

Jump to solution

I got billed 4.99 on 4/8/23 and again on 4/11/23. Why 2 charges?

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Greetings @Shakalpat3 

Welcome to the Roku Community and thanks for posting regarding your billing issue.

For account and billing related issues, please reach out to our Support team directly here for your 'Account, payments & subscriptions' issue. They will be able to further assist you.

If you have another inquiry or issue in the future, please don't hesitate posting in the Roku Community again.

Happy Streaming,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Gabeshep71

Jump to solution

Same here

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Gabeshep71,

Congrats on your first post in the Roku Community!

We'd like to know more about how we can help. Can you please provide us with more specific information about the issue you are experiencing?

With more detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
oliveranthony
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

I'm being double billed, charged twice for the same service, causing unnecessary financial strain and confusion. Seeking resolution to rectify this billing error promptly.

0 Kudos