Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Whisperjoe

Billed for subscription that shows canceled?

I was just billed for hbomax which shows canceled on the 12th of August. This payment was posted to my account September 27th.I contacted hbomax and they said since it was setup through roku pay there was nothing they could do.Does anyone have a clue?

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Billed for subscription that shows canceled?

Hi @Whisperjoe,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

For these issues, it may be more effective for you to get help from our billing team. Please contact them directly through our Account-Billing Support page. Choose the options for "Account, payments & subscriptions" and they are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

We appreciate your patience with this matter.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
jeephers22

Re: Billed for subscription that shows canceled?

I'm having the same problem.  I cancelled a Britbox subscription in June and yet they continue to charge my card.  They won't give me a refund even though they confirmed the cancellation.  Per Roku its my fault for not pointing out this mistake of theirs sooner.  Seriously?  So zero refund on their screw up.  I've dumped most of my Roku's for the Amazon firestick.  If there's any errors on your Amazon account you'll get quick refunds and even an apology.  Dump Roku, it's not worth the frustration.  

0 Kudos