Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Being charged for months for 2 subscriptions I don’t have.

Jump to solution

Do anyone ever get answers from this company??? 
I am being billed every month for subscriptions I don’t even have! My Account says there No Subscriptions. It doesn’t even have my current Debit card  linked to it. So who the **bleep** is using my card on Roku? An God for bid  you have an Actual Phone number!!! An in order for me to have the Fraudulent money stopped from being taken out of my Bank account I have to cancel my card wait 15 days for a new one! I want ANSWERS NOW NOT LATER! 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Re: Being charged for months for 2 subscriptions I don’t have.

Jump to solution

Hi @Diane62

Thanks for the post.

For account & billing concerns, it may be more effective to get help from our Billing team. You can contact them here and then choose Accounts, payments & subscriptions. They are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
18 REPLIES 18
Alex-Roku
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hey @Kricket1944, being billed for subscriptions that aren't showing up on your account is frustrating but don't worry we are here to help! We'll be reaching out to you via private message so that we can gather some information from you and help look into these charges you are receiving. 

0 Kudos
amazing

Jump to solution

I am also being charged for multiple subscriptions and my Roku account indicates that I have no subscriptions. I need help in getting these charges stopped. I use Roku for several vacation rental homes and cannot go to each home and check each Roku. Please help me also.

0 Kudos
Alex-Roku
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hey @amazing, we would be happy to help you. We will be reaching out to you via private message as well to collect information and look into this issue further. 

0 Kudos
Dreed2440

Jump to solution

I'm also being charged twice a month for payments to Roku one payment is $899 the other $5.99 this repeats monthly

0 Kudos
Alex-Roku
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hey @Dreed2440, don't worry, we're eager to help! We'll be reaching out to you via private message to collect account information and help investigate this issue. 

0 Kudos
Jk420420

Jump to solution

Please help me. Cheybosworth@gmail.com. I was charged almost $90 for Disney and I already have a Disney subscription but this was a Roku charge and it is listed nowhere on any of my tvs. I want Roku to stop charging my card completely. I want my money back NOW. I cant recommend Roku to anyone anymore. I’ve already changed my card TWICE because of Roku and their lack of customer service help. You are the only help I’ve seen. My cards are not linked to any of my tvs so I don’t know how this is happening but it’s almost $100 and needs to be fixed immediately. Thank you 

0 Kudos
Alex-Roku
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hey @Jk420420, we would start by saying we recommend you edit your post and take your personal email out of your comment to protect your information. We understand how being charged and not knowing where these charges are coming from can be frustrating but we would be happy to assist you. We will be sending you a private message so we can collect some more information and help get to the bottom of this. 

0 Kudos
DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

@Jk420420 

Work with @Alex-Roku and the other Roku folks that will be reaching out to you. You may also want to use the Contact Page to submit a billing issue.

If you've already looked at your Roku Subscriptions Page and saw no subscriptions, that means it's probably a fraud situation. Notify your bank.

You see, some scammers/thieves will get a compromised payment card (meaning your card is probably compromised and all that entails) and submit payment requests using other companies' names in the text description. That description isn't provided by the bank; the bank doesn't look up who submitted and put that on the statement. They accept the text description from the Merchant (a thief, in this instance) and put that on the statement. These scammers/thieves will put Roku, Hulu, HBO, Disney, Warner, and any of a variety of other companies' names in the description. That's to direct you to the wrong place to pursue. But, it's likely a fraud situation. Tell you bank, and use your Subscriptions Page information as proof you never made the purchase.

And work with the Roku people that reach out.

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

0 Kudos
Jenn1234

Jump to solution

I’m being charged $7.56 two times on the same card every month and it says Roku for the charge. I need it to stop. Please tell me how.

0 Kudos