Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jnew39

Being charged every month for a Roku $9.99 charge and I don't know why I didn't order it

I keep trying to have Roku try and take 9.99 out of my account every single day and I have no subscriptions. All I have is a month free trial of Paramount + and that's 11.99 a month so that's not it and doesn't start billing until September 15th.

What is going on with this? Scammers?

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: I'm being charged every month for a roku $9.99 charge and I don't know why I didn't order it

Hi @Jnew39,

Greetings and welcome to the Roku Community!

Thanks for letting us know about this, and we're thrilled to help. The best option with this is to reach out to our Accounts and Billing team since they are the specialized department that will best cater to your concern. Contact them here: Accounts and Billing. Select the "Accounts and Billing" option to be directed to their contact information.

We hope your concern will be addressed promptly.

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
atc98092
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Being charged every month for a Roku $9.99 charge and I don't know why I didn't order it

Yes, it is scammers. Your CC information has been compromised. You need to cancel your CC and have them issue you a new card.

Scammers are able to submit charges and enter any name they like as the biller. They use the name of Roku because so many people have them and they hope people will think they are legitimate charges. 

Dan

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee, just another user.
0 Kudos