Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bcorio

Being billed for channel (peacock premium) but cannot watch

As title states I cannot watch peacock premium thru roku on tv in our summer home. I was able to watch it on tv in our summer home. How do I cancel it. It does not show up as a subscription on roku , but charge states roku peacock. Cancel and refund or will contact credit card company.

0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
RokuLianna
Retired Moderator

Re: Being billed for channel (peacock premium) but cannot watch

Hi @Bcorio

Thank you for the inquiry!

For these issues, it may be more effective for you to get help from our billing team.
Please contact them directly through our Account-Billing Support page. Choose the options for "Account, payments & subscriptions" and they are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

We hope it helps!

Warm Regards,
Lianna

0 Kudos
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

@Bcorio   If you logged into your Roku account and the Peacock subscription is not listed then the subscription is not through Roku.  Login to you Peacock account and click on the blue Peacock in the upper right corner and select account.  It should tell you who you are being billed from.  Here is mine as an example.

YOUR PLAN

Premium
Billed by Google
0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

@Bcorio, it's also possible that you have more than one Roku account.  Check the email address that's displayed on each device under Settings->System->About.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
davidwclear
Reel Rookie

I have the exact same issue, have been given the exact same advice to absolutely no result

interesting that there apparently is no roku; only community - ph# just directs to website, website just directs to community; below is the screen print i have sent to peacock multiple times, they, also are apparently just some a.i. bot designed only to take payment and never provide customer service; I know it's not a big charge but it also is for nothing- cannot get the peacock premium- following instructions for tv screen cancel just says subscription will renew and when I go to cancel they flat out say no can't do it now try later. of course that's the same every time I try later.

Posting date

Oct 5, 2022

Description

Roku for Peacock TV LLC 10/04 PURCHASE XXX-XX28107 DE

Type

Debit Card

Status

Cleared

Amount

-$5.46

Purchaser

DAVID W CLEAR

Description

Roku for Peacock TV LLC 10/04 PURCHASE XXX-XX28107 DE

Merchant category

Cable, Satellite, and Other Pay Television and Radio Services

Merchant category code

0 Kudos
RokuKarla
Retired Moderator

Hi @davidwclear

Thanks for getting in touch with us here at Roku.

It may be more effective to seek assistance from our Billing team for account and billing issues. You can contact them here  and then choose 'Account, payments & subscription'. They are the most qualified to assist you in this matter.

Thank you for your understanding and stay safe!

Regards,
Karla

0 Kudos