Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
smilinga75

Being billed for a channel that is not in my subscription list

I am being billed for the CBS channel, but when I go into my subscriptions to cancel it, it is not there to cancel. I need to cancel this channel since we do not watch CBS.

13 REPLIES 13
Alex-Roku
Retired Moderator

Re: Being billed for a channel that is not in my subscription list

Hey there @smilinga75, being charged for a channel you don't have sounds frustrating but don't worry let's see if we can get to the bottom of this. Just as a heads up CBS is the parent company of Paramount + and a few other streaming services. These charges are usually related to one of these streaming services. Are you possibly subscribed to Paramount+ or another of CBS's streaming services? If you aren't, let us know by replying to this message or sending us a private message and we would be happy to collect some more information and investigate further. 

0 Kudos
Proudemt

I have been charged for the last 2 months for CBS interactive which I understand is also paramount+ which I do not have. I only have a subscription to peacock+ which I pay a separate subscription fee for. How do I stop the payment?

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@Proudemt

Thanks for the inquiry.

For account and billing related issues, please reach out to our Support team directly here for your 'Account, payments & subscriptions' issue. They will be able to further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Kensan53
Reel Rookie

Debit Card Roku for CBS Interacti 107 DE Date 09/09/22 026 899 Card 17 #3389 999 Date 09/09/22 @ 09:52:16 still being charged for this amount I notice a lot of other people have this problem too what can you folks do about this? have we been hacked? aloha  km

0 Kudos
RokuLianna
Retired Moderator

Hi @Kensan53

Thank you for the inquiry!

For these issues, it may be more effective for you to get help from our billing team.
Please contact them directly through our Account-Billing Support page. Choose the options for "Account, payments & subscriptions" and they are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

We hope it helps!

Warm Regards,
Lianna

0 Kudos
Kensan53
Reel Rookie

Debit Card Roku for CBS Interacti 107 DE Date 10/09/22 023 899 Card 17 #3389 999 Date 10/09/22 @ 10:24:29from 
 still getting this on my bill and it from your company roku this need to stop! don't tell me it not you folks but somehow someone is charging this amount of 5.21 a month to my card this has got to stop? i read other people are also getting charged so don't tell me its not from Roku  i check all the other subscriptions that i canceled but still getting charged! aloha  this is very upsetting!! your company need to find out what is causing this problem ! your company need to investigate this problem 
0 Kudos
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

Have you logged into your Roku account on a computer or phone?  If you did login to your Roku account, did you go to manage your subscriptions?  All of your active and expired subscriptions through Roku are listed there.  If you find a subscription for CBS Interactive or Paramount+ you can cancel it from your Roku subscriptions.  You stated I check all the other subscriptions that I cancelled but am still getting charged.  Does this mean you do have a list of active and expired subscriptions?  

If you have no subscription for CBS Interactive listed on your Roku account the charge is NOT from Roku despite what is listed on the debit card statement and Roku cannot help you because they are not charging you.  Can you login to your CBS Interactive account to perhaps gather more information?

0 Kudos
padillakb
Reel Rookie

There is a withdrawal of $5.30 in my checking account monthly for Roku but it is not listed in my subscriptions.  I cannot find a way to contact Roku directly.  What do I do?

0 Kudos
RokuKarla
Retired Moderator

Hello @padillakb

Thanks for getting in touch with us here at Roku.

It may be more effective to seek assistance from our Billing team for account and billing issues. You can contact them here and then choose 'Account, payments & subscription'. They are the most qualified to assist you in this matter.

Thank you for your understanding and stay safe!

Regards,
Karla

0 Kudos