Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
malvo4

Attempted to purchase Roku device but PayPal says it won't ship to my address. I live within the US.

I was attempting to pre-order a Roku device, but on the PayPal page it displayed a message saying "Roku, Inc. doesn't ship to this location. Please use a different address." I understand that Roku will not ship outside the United States, however I live within the United States. Are there certain types of addresses that Roku doesn't deliver to?

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Attempted to purchase Roku device but PayPal says it won't ship to my address. I live within the

Flagging this to bring it to the attention of Roku employees @RokuDanny-R, @RokuKariza-D, & @RokuMary-F

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Ultra 4800 | Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Attempted to purchase Roku device but PayPal says it won't ship to my address. I live within ...

Hi @malvo4,

Welcome to the Roku Community and thanks for choosing Roku.

We'll have a member of our Support team reach out to you via email, they will continue assisting you from there and provide a resolution to this inquiry.

If you need any additional help and we’ll follow up to continue assisting you.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos