Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SeaGail
Binge Watcher

Added Acorn - used Roku Pay. NOT WORKING!!

Jump to solution

I would like a REFUND for Acorn, which I just added, so I can add Acorn from THEIR web site.  Roku Pay did NOT work.  The message I get (as I saw many others having this problem), is:  You have already subscribed to Acorn TV via Roku.  Please use the credentials you used when you subscribed to Sign In.  2500-000000-607.  I used the exact same password as Roku (which, by the way, happens to be the same password I used before when getting Acorn via the Acorn web site many months ago).  Can't watch ANYTHING.  I can't even delete the Channel!  The Remove option isn't even available.   I even Restarted Roku to see if that option would be available. What the heck!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Re: Added Acorn - used Roku Pay. NOT WORKING!!

Jump to solution

@SeaGail 

Thanks for the reply.

Could you try using a private or incognito tab and then see if that will route you to our support page? Please keep us posted!

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
RokuLianna
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @SeaGail

Thank you for the inquiry!

For these issues, it may be more effective for you to get help from our billing team.
Please contact them directly through our Account-Billing Support page. Choose the options for "Account, payments & subscriptions" and they are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

We hope it helps!

Warm Regards,
Lianna

0 Kudos
SeaGail
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Yeah, I did that, and it just says LOADING, LOADING, LOADING .. I never get anything.

RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

@SeaGail 

Thanks for the reply.

Could you try using a private or incognito tab and then see if that will route you to our support page? Please keep us posted!

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
SeaGail
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Incognito worked.  It shouldn't be that hard, though.

0 Kudos
SeaGail
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

That's IT!  Thank you so very much.  I wish all support folks would include this in their suggested solutions, because that's the only thing that worked for me.

0 Kudos