Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
fbdemarra
Reel Rookie

Account, Payments, and Subscriptions FAQ Corner

Jump to solution

I need to change my payment method. I've used the website to attempt to do this. The problem is I use my debit card for payment. I required a replacement card due to a faulty chip. The new card has the same account number and expiration date but the security code is different. I get the "unable to validate your card" message. I want to take care of this before the billing cycle so I won't default on payment. So....a live human being would probably be helpful. 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuKarla
Retired Moderator

Re: Account, Payments, and Subscriptions FAQ Corner

Jump to solution

Hello @fbdemarra

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

It may be more effective to seek assistance from our Billing team for account and billing issues. You can contact them here and then choose 'Account, payments & subscription'. They are the most qualified to assist you in this matter.

Thank you for your understanding and stay safe!

Regards,
Karla

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7
RokuKarla
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hello @fbdemarra

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

It may be more effective to seek assistance from our Billing team for account and billing issues. You can contact them here and then choose 'Account, payments & subscription'. They are the most qualified to assist you in this matter.

Thank you for your understanding and stay safe!

Regards,
Karla

0 Kudos
fbdemarra
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

They are the ones telling me they can't validate my card. So now what??? Sometimes you just need the human touch to understand a situation. This complete automated system is flawed. So what choices am I left with? Let it expire and attempt to enter the new information then for it to kick it back again??

Jump to solution

Manage my account 

0 Kudos
dmatay

Jump to solution

i unscribed to fox nation and Philo but I was charged for both ! I will be doing a charge back as I have tried getting in touch with customer service but it has not connected for hours.Nothing is wrong with my internet but it just keeps circling for hours have tried since yesterday !

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Hi @dmatay 

Thanks for the post.

Could you try connecting to a different network or mobile hotspot to see if that will allow you to contact our support? You can also try using a private or incognito tab when launching the link provided by @RokuMary-F above.

Keep us updated on how it goes!

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos

Jump to solution

I want to see my account

My subscriptions?

0 Kudos
RokuKarla
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hello @ellenstoner50

Thanks for getting in touch with us here at Roku.

You may access your account thru my.roku.com and sign in using the email address that is linked to your Roku. 

We have also included a helpful article that includes managing your subscription: How to review your purchase history and charges to your Roku account

Please let us know if you need further assistance regarding this.

Regards,
Karla

0 Kudos