Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Payment and subscriptions

I purchased three 99 cents specials in November. The promo was for three months. Why am I being billed $17.97 by Roku? I have reviewed your billing page but there is no support option. Please help before I advise my credit card company I am disputing the charges. Thank you. 

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Account Payment and subscriptions

Hi @hterryd3rd1,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

For this case, we highly recommend that you course this through our Account-Billing Support team at https://support.roku.com/contactus so they may be able to appropriately assist you with this matter. Choose the option from the drop-down menu for "Questions about my account or billing," and you'll be able to send an email request there.

We appreciate your patience with this matter.

Best regards,
Mary

0 Kudos
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Account Payment and subscriptions

Promo subscriptions are free or low cost trials.  There may be exceptions, I suppose, but every one I've ever seen will automatically renew at full price when the trial ends and will continue to automatically renew until you unsubscribe.  This is all explained when you sign up but many fail to read it.

You can log into your account at https://my.roku.com, review the subscriptions you've taken out through Roku, and unsubscribe from any you no longer want to keep.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos