Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accidentally added Paramount+ yearly subscription instead of cancelling

Jump to solution

When trying to figure out how to cancel my paramount + monthly, I clicked on “Update subscription” in the checkout page thinking it would take me to a screen to update my subscription plan but instead it added the annual Paramount+ subscription and I now see the full $140 charge. What are the chances Roku will be able to reverse this action? Thanks

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Re: Accidentally added Paramount+ yearly subscription instead of cancelling

Jump to solution

Hi @powerserg23

Thanks for the post.

For account & billing concerns, it may be more effective to get help from our Billing team. You can contact them here and then choose Accounts, payments & subscriptions. They are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @powerserg23

Thanks for the post.

For account & billing concerns, it may be more effective to get help from our Billing team. You can contact them here and then choose Accounts, payments & subscriptions. They are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
N1

Jump to solution

I did the same thing. My free trial expired. Wanted to make sure I was only going to be charged monthly fee. Couldn't find charges so I clicked on update thinking it would provide options for subscription. It automatically made my subscription yearly, which is what I did NOT want. There should be a a less confusing way to fo this. This is why I don't like my CC # being on file anywhere. How can this be reversed. I clicked on " here" as suggested. I called the number provided was put on hold with estimated wait time of 17 min. While on hold, recording would come on increasing the wait time. After being on hold for 18 min and estimated wait time increased to 35 min. The recording came on, said they were having trouble connecting the call, instructed me to call back then disconnected the call. I tried to connect with the online chat but have been unable to do so. Really bad customer service, I feel like I've been had

0 Kudos