Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NancyT
Reel Rookie

Access lost to Paramount Plus subscription

Jump to solution

I cannot access my subscription to Paramount Plus. I tried to add my new iPad and now I can't access it on my tv or my iPad. Any help is greatly appreciated. (I tried all the links, no help)

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuReynan-L
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Access lost to Paramount Plus subscription

Jump to solution

Hi, @NancyT.

Greetings from the Roku Community!

We appreciate you bringing this to us about having an issue accessing your subscription.

In this case, we suggest reaching out to the channel provider and inquiring further, as they are the best ones who could provide further details regarding their channel functionality on the Roku platform. You can reach them through their direct Paramount Plus Support

We hope this will be sorted out soon.

Regards,
Reynan

Reynan L.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
RokuReynan-L
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi, @NancyT.

Greetings from the Roku Community!

We appreciate you bringing this to us about having an issue accessing your subscription.

In this case, we suggest reaching out to the channel provider and inquiring further, as they are the best ones who could provide further details regarding their channel functionality on the Roku platform. You can reach them through their direct Paramount Plus Support

We hope this will be sorted out soon.

Regards,
Reynan

Reynan L.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
NancyT
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

No help from Paramount Plus support since I pay for the subscription through Roku. Of course, there's no actual way to talk to anyone with them or Roku. VERY FRUSTRATING!!

0 Kudos
NancyT
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I give up after two days of working on this. Cancelled subscription since I can't access.

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

@NancyT, it's because of things like this that most people here would recommend taking out subscriptions directly with the provider and bypassing third parties like Roku, Amazon, Apple, etc.  In most cases, a subscription taken out through Roku will only work on Roku devices, so you most likely wouldn't have been able to use it on your ipad.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.