Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2 different account access

Jump to solution

My son downloaded the Roku app so I would have access to view his cameras as needed. He used his log in information. I recently purchased a Roku TV. When setting up app using my log in information it automatically refers to the app my son set up. Can I have access to both accounts?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: 2 different account access

Jump to solution

Greetings @Tonyajturner 

Welcome to the Roku Community and thanks for posting regarding your inquiry regarding accessing accounts with your devices.

Unfortunately you will only be able to access one Roku account at a time. If you would like to access all of your Roku devices including Roku Smart Home devices, you can always link everything to the same Roku account.

We hope this provides some clarification. If you have any other inquiries in the future, please don't hesitate posting again in the Roku Community.

Happy Streaming,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Greetings @Tonyajturner 

Welcome to the Roku Community and thanks for posting regarding your inquiry regarding accessing accounts with your devices.

Unfortunately you will only be able to access one Roku account at a time. If you would like to access all of your Roku devices including Roku Smart Home devices, you can always link everything to the same Roku account.

We hope this provides some clarification. If you have any other inquiries in the future, please don't hesitate posting again in the Roku Community.

Happy Streaming,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
howertonc

Jump to solution

I have 2 Roku accounts so that I can have my bedroom Roku private from my other (several) Rokus in my home. I want to load 2 Roku apps on my iPhone so that switching between my 2 Roku accounts is simple. What’s the best approach to watch mobile for both accounts?

0 Kudos
howertonc

Jump to solution

If you bought a Roku TV (device) and registered the Roku TV (or any Roku device) with your information and your email, then you will only see your apps and preferences on the Roku TV.
Go tho Roku.com and register your Roku TV then on the Roku Tv go to settings login to set up your Roku device using your email account that you registered with. 
you won’t see your son’s Roku unless he logs in with your account

0 Kudos
RokuEuniceL
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @howertonc,

Greetings from the Roku Community!

We appreciate your time posting and inquiring about the best way to watch on mobile for both accounts. We recommend signing in with the chosen credential whenever you want to switch accounts on your mobile so you can stream with the account that you want. 

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Kind regards,                                                                                                                                  Eunice

Eunice L.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos