Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MarShe

Roku Ultra will not turn on my Denon AVR-X2800H

I recently purchased a Denon AVR-X2800H receiver to use with my Samsung Smart TV.  AnyNet is enabled - passthrough is enabled on my Samsung TV (QN65S95BAFXZA) and the Roku Ultra.  The Roku will power off the TV and the Denon at the same time, but will only power up the TV.  When I remove the Roku, the Samsung remote will turn on the TV and the Denon, but when I connect the Roku Ultra, the Roku remote (and the Samsung remote) will only turn on the Roku and the TV.  I have to use the Denon remote to turn on the receiver.  Any help is greatly appreciated - I am running out of Tylenol.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1

Re: Roku Ultra will not turn on my Denon AVR-X2800H

I have the same issue. Denon 4k receiver and Samsung 4k TV. Was using a Cogeco Android Box and this feature did work. With the Roku when I hit power only turns on TV and the audio comes out of the TV. If I manually turn on the Denon all works fine, and when I turn off the Roku the TV and the Denon turn off. 

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.