Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ramlinga1

Will Roku TV stay logged in?

Hi there!

I just bought a small Onn Roku TV from Walmart to use out on my deck now that the weather’s nice. It’s not an outdoor TV, but it was only like $70, so I won’t be too upset if it doesn’t last.

My plan was to bring it inside overnight/when it rains (basically just bring it out when I’m sitting out there because it’s nice outside. Hoping that would avoid any weatherization issues and also hopefully reduce the chance it gets swiped (I live in a city).

Question is: if I unplug it, will I have to sign back in/do all the downloads again every time I want to use it? In that case I might just leave it out and take the risk. Or will it stay logged in and I can just plug and go?

Thanks in advance!

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Will Roku TV stay logged in?

It should keep all it's settings/logins when you reconnect it.  You may have to go through the Network connection routine again, but it most likely will reconnect to your network without any problem when you power it up again.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos