Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
HelpMe70
Reel Rookie

Paramount+ won’t show Showtime content—endless loop

Jump to solution

I subscribed to Paramount+ with Showtime yesterday and today Roku won’t show Showtime content. Instead, I get sent to and endless loop of screens telling me to pick a plan and then informing me I’m already subscribed. In the meantime I’m paying for content Roku won’t allow me to view. #roku #paramount

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuBernie-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Paramount+ won’t show Showtime content—endless loop

Jump to solution

Hi @HelpMe70,

We're grateful to have you here in the Roku Community!

Thanks for contacting us for support. We understand that you have a problem with your Paramount+. Please be advised that channel logins or authentication are handled directly by the channel developer. We suggest reaching out to the Paramount+ customer support team to report the issue and get help. They can resolve the error you are having with channel authentication.

You can contact them here: Contact us.

Moreover, if you need help with the charge, getting help from our Billing team may be more effective. You can contact them here and then choose Accounts, payments & subscriptions. They are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

Best regards,
Bernie

Bernie D.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuBernie-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @HelpMe70,

We're grateful to have you here in the Roku Community!

Thanks for contacting us for support. We understand that you have a problem with your Paramount+. Please be advised that channel logins or authentication are handled directly by the channel developer. We suggest reaching out to the Paramount+ customer support team to report the issue and get help. They can resolve the error you are having with channel authentication.

You can contact them here: Contact us.

Moreover, if you need help with the charge, getting help from our Billing team may be more effective. You can contact them here and then choose Accounts, payments & subscriptions. They are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

Best regards,
Bernie

Bernie D.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Pacer1331

Jump to solution

I just had the same thing happen. So I’m wondering how you had the issue resolved.

0 Kudos
HelpMe70
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I tried again the next day and the issue had been resolved. Which was a relief bc it’s not my favorite thing when two providers point fingers at each other. It’s convenient to subscribe through Roku but next time I’ll remember to do it directly through the streaming service. Hope your issue resolves itself as well.